The children who can benefit from our program are:
Infants and young children with a range of moderate to severe disabilities, including cerebral palsy, developmental disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, as well as other syndromes.
The services that we offer include:
Physiotherapy, Parent counseling, Occupational therapy, Snoezelen-Multi-Sensory Environment, Speech therapy, Hydrotherapy, Referral and contact, Dental clinic, Enhancing skills through iPad use
The Treatment Package includes…
- Initial Screening (based on reports and developmental history sent to us before coming to Israel)
- Comprehensive assessment of the child’s difficulties and strengths
- Parent counseling
- Daily treatment and ongoing evaluation
- Fitting adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, standers and orthotics and accompanying families as needed to fitting sessions
- Coaching for accompanying caregivers and therapists
- Liaison with professionals at home
- Guided recreation using Beit Issie Shapiro’s accessible playground and facilities Contact us:
Hila Shvoron (M.S.W)
Director of Community Therapeutic Services
How do I apply?
- Inquiries may be sent via email or you can call directly. Our professional team will review each application and discuss with the family a proposed treatment plan.
What do I need to send?
- Medical summaries, developmental history and reports from therapists that describe your child’s medical history and current treatments.
How long to I need to stay in Israel?
- Depending on the goals, the treatment may range from ten days to 6 weeks.
What happens after we return home?
- We are happy to offer further consultations with the child’s therapists and the professional team at the child’s educational framework via Skype. Return visits are also an option.