Beit Issie Shapiro : Supporting Its Families & All Israelis During Operation Swords of Iron
At this time of national emergency, we have launched additional services to support people with disabilities, their families and evacuees from the South and North border communities.
Since the beginning of the war we have provided:
- Emotional Therapy: Over 50 people have received crucial emotional therapy, helping them process the trauma and distress that conflict often brings.
- Volunteer Network: With the help of more than 120 dedicated volunteers, we’ve reached out to support over 50 individuals, offering a helping hand when it’s needed most.
- Respite and Treatment for Evacuees: We’ve opened our doors to 300+ evacuees, providing them with hydrotherapy, emotional therapy, access to our Snoezelen and sports center, and even some well-deserved respite time at our pool and other facilities.
- Professional Training: We’ve trained hundreds of professionals, equipping them with the knowledge and tools to help people with disabilities cope during these challenging times.
- Educational Webinars: Our commitment extends to providing valuable webinars, where we’ve shared essential coping strategies with people with disabilities and their families.
- Ongoing Support: For the 1,700+ individuals with disabilities and their families who rely on us, we’ve continued to provide unwavering therapies and support.
- Dental Clinic: Our dental clinic has been working tirelessly, offering free emergency treatments to evacuees, providing essential care to a total of 263 people since the beginning of the conflict.
- Home Visits: We’ve made home visits to the children of our school, ensuring their well-being and delivering the care they require.
WATCH this live video update from Israel incluiding heartwarming stories directly from our dedicated therapists who are on the front lines, making a meaningful difference in the lives of those in need
WATCH a mother share how Beit Issie is there for her and her family during this challenging time:
THIS IS ONLY POSSIBLE WITH YOUR PARTNERSHIP AND SUPPORT! JOIN US AND BE A PART OF THESE SPECIAL INITIATIVES CLICK HERE TO DONATE