Ahmir Lerner – Executive Director
Mandel School of Educational Leadership, Fellow, 2017 – 2019:
Developing projects that integrate new technologies to enable systematic change.
- Hybrid education – a model that combines online and classroom learning. The model redefines distribution of responsibility in the class. The teacher is responsible for education and the students for learning.
- Social platform for impact that enhances civic engagement, based on an impact model that is adapted to technological changes in the public sphere.
Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 1999 – 2000:
MBA with Major in Finance; Graduated with high honors.
London School of Economics, 1995 – 1997:
Bsc Economics and Banking; Graduated with honors.
Education Cities Ltd., Member of Management Team, 2016 – 2017:
- Lead in development and implementation of How2MOOC model in cooperation with LNET Ltd. and Ministry of Education.
- In charge of teacher training in use of new team-based pedagogy.
Prime Minister’s Office, 1994 – 2016:
A range of positions, including my last two as a member of top-level management team:
- Head of Leadership School – in charge of leadership development, mentoring and authorization.
- Deputy Head of Logistics and Security- Management of a large organization and budget, implementation of a Balanced Score Card strategy and active in areas of transportation, construction, supply management, procurement, security etc.
IAF – Air Crew – Major (Ret.), 1987 – 1994:
- Aircrew member on F4 and F16.
- Active reserve duty.
Kohav Yair Education Board Member, 2018 – 2019
Manager of Facebook community focusing on educational innovation around the world, 2017 – 2019
- English – Fluent, mother tongue.
- Hebrew – Fluent, mother tongue.