Families, individuals and groups are welcome to visit Beit Issie Shapiro to:
- learn about Israel’s leading organization in the field of disabilities, and most effective nonprofit organization (awarded by Midot)
- be inspired by the start-up nation through Beit Issie Shapiro’s innovative social enterprise
- connect to an organization that offers real opportunities to making a difference
- promote values of inclusion of people with disabilities in Jewish communities both in Israel and in the Diaspora
- discover new partnership and volunteering opportunities
To coordinate your guided tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you!
Beit Issie Shapiro is located in Raanana, easily accessible from both Highway 4 and Herzliya. Directions and a map will be provided.
In addition to a regular guided tour, there is an option to visit Park Chaverim, Israel’s first fully inclusive and accessible playground only 10 minutes away from Beit Issie Shapiro. There is also an option to visit Beit Issie Shapiro’s Sindian Early Intervention Center in the Arab-Israeli town of Kalansua.