Km4Kids Bikeathon 2023
Welcome to Canadian Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro’s 4th annual Km4Kids Bikeathon!
Whether you’re cycling 160km or 100km, or you’re supporting a rider, you’re giving a voice to children with disabilities at Beit Issie Shapiro. By supporting Team Beit Issie, you’re impacting the lives of these children and their families. Your donation is bringing more than smiles !
Beit Issie Shapiro is Israel’s leading disabilities organization with a mission to create a more inclusive society by advancing opportunities and rights for people with disabilities in Israel and throughout the world!
Join us and Make a Difference!
- Friday July 28, 2023
- Rider registration $118
- Limited to 36 riders
- 160km ride Toronto to Collingwood
- 100km ride Richmond Green CC (Leslie/Elgin Mills) start/finish
- 2023 fundraising goal is $72,000
- We encourage each rider to raise $1,000 or more – it’s for a wonderful cause!
- Route maps will be provided
- Every rider will get a pic with the name / age / disability of a child at Beit Issie you’ll be riding for
- All riders get a custom Km4Kids cycling jersey
- Put your company logo on our jerseys! SPONSORSHIP opportunities available
- Refreshment stop – thanks to Longos
- Lunch will be provided at the finish
- For more information, please contact Howard Esakov at Hesakov@gmail.com (for 160km route) or Sandy Kahn (for 100km route) at firstname.lastname@example.org