Km4Kids Bikeathon 2022
Welcome to Canadian Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro’s 3rd annual Km4Kids Bikeathon!
Whether you’re cycling 160km or 100km, or you’re supporting a rider, you’re giving a voice to children with disabilities at Beit Issie Shapiro. We all have hopes and dreams for our children, but parents of children with disabilities often lose hope. When you ride and support Team Beit Issie, you’re making a difference in the lives of these children and their families.
Beit Issie Shapiro is Israel’s leading disabilities organization with a mission to create a more inclusive society by advancing opportunities and rights for people with disabilities in Israel and throughout the world!
Join us and Make a Difference!
- Friday July 22 = 160km ride Toronto to Collingwood
- Sunday, July 24 = 100km ride Richmond Hill – Lake Simcoe return
- 160km route 5:30am start Forest Hill
- 100km route 7:30am start/finish Richmond Green CC (Leslie/Elgin Mills)
- Limited to first 36 riders to register to “Be an Ambassador”
- Rider registration $118
- Km4Kids 2022 fundraising goal is $72,000
- We encourage each rider to raise $1,000 or more – it’s for a wonderful cause!
- Route maps will be provided
- Every rider will get a pic with the name / age / disability of a child at Beit Issie you’ll be riding for
- All riders get a custom Km4Kids cycling jersey
- Put your company logo on our jerseys! SPONSORSHIP opportunities available
- Refreshment stop half way – thanks
- Lunch will be provided at the finish
- For more information, please contact Howard Esakov at Hesakov@gmail.com (for 160km route) or Sandy Kahn (for 100km route) at email@example.com